- Popsicles were originally called "Eppsicles" after their inventor Frank Epperson. His children came up with the more famous name.
- 7-Up was introduced in 1929 with the name of ‘Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda'.
- One of the most expensive wigs ever auctioned off was one that belonged to Andy Warhol, which sold at $10,800.
- Lyndon B. Johnson was the first and only U.S. president to be sworn in on an airplane.
- 90% of human sperm are deformed.
- Lizards can't breathe and walk at the same time.
- Road signs on Fucking, Austria were often stolen by souvenir-hunting tourists until 2005 when the signs were modified to be theft-resistant.