- of Russia is made up of Siberia.
- In Russia
- it's now Illegal
- to tell kids
- Gay People Exist.
- A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
- Stalin didn't start learning Russian until he was 8. His mother tongue was Georgian.
- The oldest plant ever to be regenerated has been grown in Russia from 32,000-year-old seeds.
- Japan and Russia still
haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the
Kuril Islands dispute.
- Gorbachev recorded an album of Russian romantic ballads in 2009.
- There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia, during Peter the Great's Reign, paid by anyone who had a beard.
- Lake Karachay in Russia is the most radioactive and polluted lake in the world.
- 25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55, compared to just 1% in the U.S., and Vodka is to blame.
- It is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car in Russia.
- It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names, and locations unknown.
- Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
- In Russia, during times of economic disparity or high inflation, teachers can be paid in Vodka.
- The Russian mayor of Megion, west Siberia,
- banned excuses.
- Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body, then gave the rest of the meat to a friend, whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
- Russia has over 8400 nuclear weapons, more than any other country.
- of Russians regret the collapse of the Soviet Union, a 2016 survey found.
- The motto of Russia's nuclear strike missile force is: "After us, it is silence."
- In Russia, there's a "Temple of all Religions" which serves as a peaceful combination of different cultures.
- Kindergarteners in Siberia run outside in their underwears and dump freezing water over themselves to strengthen their immune systems.
- Before Joseph Stalin ruled Russia, he organized bank robberies to fund the communist cause.