- A strawberry isn't an actual berry, but a banana is.
- Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
- The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
- Cucumbers are fruits.
- The color Orange is named after the Orange fruit, but before that, it was called geoluread (yellow-red).
- is the study of fruits.
- The Coco de Mer palm tree has the earth's largest fruit, weighing 42 kg (92 lb), and seeds weighing 17 kg (37 lb).
- There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
- Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
- Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
- Strawberries have more vitamin C than oranges.
- The stickers on fruit are edible.
- The top six crops in the world, wheat, corn, rice, barley, sorghum and soy, are all fruits in the botanical sense of the word.
- The Durian fruit, known as the world's smelliest fruit, is so stinky that in parts of Asia is not allowed to be taken on buses or into hotels.
- An Art professor created a tree that can produce 40 different fruits, including peaches, apricots and cherries.