- Leonardo Da Vinci was the first to explain why the sky is blue.
- Leo Da Vinci could write with one hand
- and draw with the other at the same time.
- Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
- Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
- Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him
- A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy, 9% disgusted, 6% fearful, and 2% angry.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was homeschooled and lacked a formal education in Greek and Latin.
- Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car, a scythed chariot, a pile driver, a pulley, a lagoon dredge, and a flying ship.
- at the market just to set them free.
- Leonardo Da Vinci's last words were: "I have offended God and mankind. My work did not reach the quality it should have."
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was a prankster: he would put fake wings and horns on lizards to scare people in the Vatican.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was the illegitimate son
- of a wealthy Florentine legal notary and a peasant.
- Leonardo Da Vinci signed his initials on the right pupil of the Mona Lisa.
- After dissecting cadavers, Leonardo Da Vinci replaced the muscles with strings to see how they worked.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was an accomplished lyre player.