- Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali, a Syrian Muslim.
- Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of programming code.
- Steve Jobs was dyslexic.
- A secretary once told Steve Jobs she was late for work because her car wouldn't start. That afternoon, Jobs threw her a set of keys for a brand new Jaguar, saying: "Here, don't be late anymore."
- Steve Jobs believed that his vegan diet would eliminate the need of showering.
- Steve Jobs denied paternity on his first child, Lisa, claiming he was sterile.
- Steve Jobs is buried in an unmarked grave.
- Steve Jobs did not let his kids use iPads and limited their use of technology to a minimum.
- Ashton Kutcher tried Steve Jobs' fruitarian diet when getting into character for the jOBS movie and ended up in the hospital because it messed up his pancreas levels.
- Steve Jobs last words were "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
- Steve Jobs was infamous for parking his Mercedes in handicap parking spots. He also didn't use license plates.
- Steve Jobs was scared of buttons.