- Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
- During the Christmas season, almost 28 LEGO sets are sold every second.
- 1 in 3 Jews in the U.S. put up a Christmas tree in their home during the holiday season, a survey found.
- In some European countries, children are given gifts on December 6 rather than in Christmas Day.
- About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
- British people say "Happy Christmas" because in the 19th century the word "merry" also meant "intoxicated" so they wanted to separate it from public insobriety.
- The first plastic Christmas trees were produced by a toilet brush manufacturer. They used the same bristles, they just dyed them green.
- The writers of “The Christmas Song”, “White Christmas”, and “I'll Be Home For Christmas” were Jewish.