- A young Isaac Newton once threatened to burn his mother and stepfather alive.
- Newton invented/discovered calculus in about the same amount of time the average student learns it.
- Newton was secretly an Alchemist.
- It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
- In the 17th Century, 1 in every 10 British coins was forged. Isaac Newton oversaw a huge project to recall the old currency, and issue a more reliable one.
- 39% of philosophers would say Newton "discovered" calculus while 37% would say he "invented" it. The rest have other ideas about it.
- Issac Newton invented the ridges along the edges of coins, still in use today, to prevent theft.