- Over 20,000 people die of Cancer every day.
- than AIDS, tuberculosis,
- and malaria combined.
- There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
- A single cigarette contains over 4,800 chemicals, 69 of which are known to
- Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease, according to recent studies.
- Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
- Pilots and flight attendants are twice as likely to get skin cancer melanoma from higher exposure to UV rays.
- Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
- If you could live long enough, it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
- Plants can get Cancer.
- Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
- A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
- Just 65% of people with Cancer in the U.S. survive.
- Once a dog hits the age of 10, its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
- Up to 10% of invasive cancers are related to radiation exposure.
- Studies show tattoos make it more difficult to find skin cancer, since a malignant mole can take on the color of the tattoo surrounding it.
- In 2015, a Michigan doctor was sentenced to 45 years in prison for giving chemotherapy to patients who didn't actually have cancer.
- Drinking very hot beverages increases your risk of developing cancer.
- Only 10%