- The Statue of Liberty used to have a reddish brown color.
- visit the
- Statue of Liberty
- every year.
- The Statue Of Liberty's full name is "Liberty Enlightening the World."
- The Statue Of Liberty Was Inspired By The Roman Pagan Goddess Libertas.
- The head of the Statue of Liberty was displayed at the World's Fair of 1878 in Paris.
- The Statue of Liberty has a 35-foot (10,6m) waistline.
- There's a family that lives on Liberty Island, home of the Statue of Liberty.
- The Statue of Liberty
wears a size 879 shoe.
- The Statue of Liberty was meant to be a lighthouse, but it proved to be useless as such.
- The Statue of Liberty's face was said to be modeled after the sculptor's mother, Charlotte.
- The torch-bearing arm of the Statue of Liberty was displayed at the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia in 1876 and in Madison Square Park until 1882.
- The original name of Liberty Island, home of the Statue of Liberty, was Bedloe's Island.