- Some chickens are half male, half female.
- Edison electrocuted an elephant in 1903 to prove Tesla's AC current was dangerous.
- The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
- Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
- Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic
- and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
- There's a blue planet where it rains glass.
- Similar to fingerprints, everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print.
- was used in the Middle Ages
- as a "cure" for hernia,
- epilepsy, and leprosy.
- In 1945, a rooster named Mike, lived 18 months without a head.
- When a person dies, his sense of hearing is the last to go.
- Dead people can get goose bumps.
- Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
- Herrings communicate
- Before the eraser, bread was used to remove pencil marks.
- Charles Richter, who invented the Richter Scale, was a nudist.
- Rats laugh when tickled.
- Male bees
- having sex.
- Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
- Sprite may be one of the best remedies for hangovers, according to studies.
- John Lennon admitted he used to be cruel to his woman and hit her as a youngster.
- In Belarus, it is illegal to applaud in public.
- NASA scientists have discovered stars that are
cool enough to touch.
- A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
- It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
- In 2009, a man was arrested for being naked in his own house in Springfield, Virginia.
- Hippopotamus' milk is pink.
- Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk, trying to eat figs.
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
- The most successful Pirate Captain was a Chinese prostitute with 80,000 sailors working for her.
- A chinese man sued his wife for being
- and the Court agreed awarding him US$115,000.
- Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
- Only female
- Males are vegetarians.
- When Twister was introduced in 1966, critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
- The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
- A man named Robert Lane named his two sons "Winner" and "Loser."
- Winner grew up to be a criminal, and Loser became a detective.
- Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
- The Helicodiceros is a plant that mimics the anus of a dead animal, in order to attract flies for pollination.
- The wombat's poop is cubic.
- There's a ghost town in Arizona called "Nothing." It has one abandoned building and a couple of signs.
- Although Porsche is owned by Volkswagen Group, Volkswagen Group is owned by Porsche Holdings.
- Despite his profanity-laced songs, Eminem doesn't allow swearing in his home.
- It's illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church in Alabama.
- Samoa is 24 hours ahead of American Samoa, even though they are just 70 km (43 mi) apart.
- There's a museum of broken relationships in Croatia.
- In an isolated village in the Dominican Republic, about 1 in 50 children are born appearing to be girls but grow male genitalia during puberty.
- Cornflakes have more genes than people do.
- A species of hermaphroditic worm has a strange way to deal with loneliness: It injects sperm into its head to reproduce.
- From July to September 2001, heavy downpours of red-coloured rain fell sporadically on the state of Kerala, India.
- Fried tarantulas are a delicacy in Cambodia.
- In the 90s, the Pentagon considered developing a chemical that caused bad breath (halitosis), making it easy to identify guerrillas trying to blend in with civilians.
- Lamas in ancient Tibet were boiled in butter before being embalmed.
- In 16th century Europe, it was believed that eating a tomato could turn you into a werewolf.