- Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic, not an atheist.
- Einstein was a
slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
- which he politely declined.
- Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam and had to reapply a year later.
- Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity.
- it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
- Einstein was famous
for having a bad memory.
- He could not remember names,
dates and phone numbers.
- Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
- Yoda, from Star Wars, was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
- Albert Einstein had no car of his own and he also never learned how to drive.
- Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
- Galileo Galilei was Albert Einstein's favorite scientist.
- Albert Einstein denounced segregation, calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
- attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.
- In 1930, Albert Einstein patented a fridge. It was not a commercial success.
- The Nazis placed a US$5,000 bounty on Einstein's head.
- Some American officials, like FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, thought Albert Einstein was a soviet spy.
- Albert Einstein cheated on his wife, belittled her scientific achievements, and refused to help out around the house and made her sign a contract in which she would agree to leave the room or stop talking if he told her to.
- Albert Einstein renounced his German citizenship in the German Kingdom of Württemberg to avoid military service in 1896 and became stateless for 5 years. He acquired Swiss citizenship in February 1901, Austrian citizenship in 1911, and American citizenship in 1940.