- "Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
- Hitler was saved from drowning
- by a priest when he was 4 years old.
- Hitler, while in prison, wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
- There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him protected and called him "Noble Jew".
- was nominated for the
- Nobel Peace Prize
- in 1939.
- As a child, Hitler wanted to be a priest.
- In 1938, Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year.
- Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
- During Hitler's years in power, his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
- Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
- Adolf Hitler was member #555 in the Nazi Party, but the party started counting at 500 to look bigger.
- Hitler himself was never elected by the people. He lost the presidential election but the Nazis formed a coalition that got them enough seats to demand the position of Chancellor for Hitler.
- In 1939, Adolf Hitler's nephew wrote an article called "Why I Hate My Uncle."
- Hitler killed his dog with a cyanide capsule. He also shot the five puppies and buried them with their mother.
- Hitler married Eva Braun less than 40 hours before they died.