- In Judaism
- there are
- 4 different
- New Year days.
- Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
- Marilyn Monroe was Jewish: she converted for her husband Arthur Miller.
- so that Jews build a Third Temple and "Jesus comes again".
- The population of Jews in the world is similar to the margin of error in the Chinese census.
- The "eye for an eye" principle is not interpreted literally in Judaism, but as a proportional monetary compensation.
- The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe, the Khazars, converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
- Locust is the only insect considered kosher in Judaism.
- In Judaism, finding someone a job that enables self-sufficiency is considered the highest form of charity.
- The Vulcan salute, used by Mr. Spock on Star Trek, was taken from the Priestly Blessing of Judaism.
- In Judaism, you don't need to be Jewish to get into the "next world" (Heaven).
- Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
- "Shabbat elevators" stop at every floor to avoid pressing buttons, which is considered "doing work" on Shabbat, thus forbidden, in Judaism.
- A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
- In Judaism, there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
- The highest ranking archangel in Judaism is called Metatron.
- Elvis Presley once lived next to an Orthodox rabbi and his wife. On the Saturday sabbath, he ran errands and turned electronics on and off for them.
- In 2012, a Hungarian far-right anti-Semitic politician discovered that he was Jewish. He left his party, and set out on a journey to learn and practise Judaism.