- Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
- In 2004, Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
- Bill Gates'
- SAT score
- was 1590
- out of 1600.
- According to Bill Gates, by 2035, there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
- The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
- During a TED talk about Malaria, Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes onstage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
- Bill Gates changed his school's program codes so he was placed in class with mostly female students.
- Bill Gates and other investors have secured a 'doomsday seed vault' to preserve a wide variety of plant seeds in the remote Arctic Svalbard archipelago.
- Bill Gates once said that he always gives the laziest people the hardest jobs, because they'll find the easiest way to do it.
- In 2013, Bill Gates admitted that the Ctrl+Alt+Delete command was a mistake, and should have been a single button.
- Bill Gates was so addicted to Minesweeper, he used to sneak into a colleague's office after work to play.