- The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
- Computer Keyboards can carry more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat.
- 1 billion people still defecate in the open, in the absence of a toilet.
- There's a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan, where food is served on miniature toilets.
- More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
- The average toilet uses 6 litres (1.6 gal) of clean water in a single flush.
- Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
- The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.
- The inhabitants of ancient Rome had a sewer goddess, a toilet god, and a god of excrement.
- The more features your phone has, the longer you spend in the toilet.
- The world's oldest known "toilet" was used by dinosaurs 240 million years ago.
- You can save 2,190 gallons of water per person per year by only flushing the toilet once a day.
- There was a toilet paper shortage in the U.S. in 1973 caused by a joke on a talk show that convinced people to hoard toilet paper.
5 cents per day