- There are
100 divorces every hour
in the U.S.
- No U.S. president
- has been elected
- after being divorced
- except for Ronald Reagan.
- The average divorcee
- takes almost
- 18 months to get
- over the split.
- Divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
- of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
- People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
- Phil Collins divorced his second wife by fax.
- In 2007, A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
- Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
- Ronald Reagan
- was the only
- U.S. president
- to have been divorced.
- In Malaysia, it's legal to divorce your partner via text message.
- People who frown in photos are 5 times more likely to get a divorce than those who smile, research says.
- Couples in which one partner spends 10+ hours more than usual at work divorce at twice the average rate.