- Arabic is an official language in Israel along with Hebrew.
- which he politely declined.
- Israel is the only country in the world
- Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
- Israel is so small, you can run through it from west to east in 2 hours and from top to bottom in 9 days.
- A Jewish sect, Neturei Karta, supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
- Robert F. Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian because of his strong support for Israel.
- 2,000-year-old seeds were discovered in 1963 inside an ancient jar in Israel. They were planted in 2005 and a tree that had been extinct for over 1800 years sprouted.
- The Hoopoe is the national bird of Israel.
- You can buy hummus flavoured ice cream in Israel.
- The primary founder and the first Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben-Gurion, was an atheist.
- The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel, in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
- All Pakistani passports bear the inscription "This passport is valid for all countries of the World except Israel."
- All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
- Dr. Ruth, the famous sex therapist, was once a sniper in the Israeli army.
- There's a 9/11 Memorial in Israel constructed of steel from the remains of the WTC.
- The world record for the most passengers on a commercial flight is 1,088, by El Al, Israel's national airline.
- The first colored man to win the Nobel Peace Prize was Ralph Bunche, who won it in 1950 for his mediation work between Arabs and Israelis.
- Israel is the only country in the world to have a net gain of trees in the last 100 years.
- Israel has the highest number of museums per capita in the world.