- Scientists detected traces of Cannabis on pipes found in William Shakespeare's garden.
- William Shakespeare was born and died on the same day.
- Shakespeare invented about 1,700 words that we use today.
- Rapper Tupac Shakur was a voracious reader, and particularly enjoyed Shakespeare.
- William Shakespeare's six surviving signatures have different spellings, including "Shakspere", "Shaksper" and "Shakspeare.". The right spelling has been in dispute for centuries.
- The letter u as an abbreviation for "you" was first used by Shakespeare.
- The name "Jessica" first appeared in Shakespeare's play "The Merchant of Venice."
- Shakespeare's daughter was illiterate.
- Caodaism is a Vietnamese religion that worships Joan of Arc, Shakespeare, and Muhammad.
- An 18-year-old William Shakespeare married an older woman who was three months pregnant at the time.
- Shakespeare and Pocahontas were alive at the same time.