- Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
- Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
- Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
- Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
- Prostitution is legal in Canada. Buying the services of a prostitute is not.
- The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
- Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
- at his own postal code:
"H0H 0H0, North Pole, Canada."
- With 1,896 km (1,178 mi), the Yonge Street in Canada, is the longest street in the world.
- The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
- The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
- Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
- "Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
- Canada's official phone number is 1-800-O-CANADA.
- Police Departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see people doing something positive.
- Americans have invaded Canada twice, in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.
- Canada has fewer people than Tokyo's metropolitan area.
- During WW2, Canada gave out buttons to people who tried to enlist but were refused due to medical reasons to show their willingness to fight.
- Canada consumes the most doughnuts and has the most doughnut shops per capita of any country in the world.
- The North American Beaver is the national animal of Canada.
- When flights got diverted or grounded during 9/11, Canada housed, fed, and sheltered over 33,000 passengers.
- One of the thirteen articles in the 1781 U.S. Articles of Confederation states that if Canada wants to be admitted into the U.S., it will automatically be accepted.
- In 2015, a Canadian man was arrested after tying more than 100 balloons to a garden chair and flying over the city of Calgary.
- It's estimated that 93,000 Canadians live in the U.S. with expired visas, more than any other group of immigrant.
- The Canadian Province of Alberta has been rat-free for over 50 years.
- Dildo is a town on the island of Newfoundland, Canada.