- There are more bicycles in Copenhagen, Denmark, than people.
- In Denmark, it's illegal to burn foreign flags, but not illegal to burn the Danish flag.
- Denmark's current flag design was first used in 1219. No other modern country has used its flag for so long.
- Denmark holds the largest 4th of July celebration outside the U.S.
- Denmark has more pigs than people.
- Denmark has been inhabited since around 12,500 BC and agriculture has been evident since 3,900 BC.
- The Danish monarchy is over 1000 years old, making it the oldest monarchy in Europe still existing today.
- Bluetooth got its name from the second king of Denmark, King Harald Bluetooth.
- In Denmark, if you are unmarried at 25, you'll get cinnamon thrown all over you on your birthday.
- Denmark charges a tax of 150% on all new car purchases.
- Many cinemas in Denmark show Danish subtitles on Danish films, because of difficulties understanding different dialects.
- There is an underground vault in Denmark containing every Lego set ever.