- Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide.
- About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
- of the world's population older than 15 claim to have never consumed alcohol.
- Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk, the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
- In the U.K., it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
- Alcohol Poisoning Kills 6 Americans Every Day.
- People drink more slowly when alcohol is served in straight-sided glasses than when it's served in glasses with curved sides, a research found.
- 1 in 5
- top 100 country songs
- will refer to
- The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
- About 50% of Asians have trouble metabolizing alcohol due to a missing liver enzyme needed to process it.
- If the Ancient Persians decided something while drunk, they had a rule to reconsider it when sober. If they made a decision sober, they would reconsider it while drunk.
- 30% of American adults do not consume any alcohol ever.
- When Winston Churchill paid a visit to the U.S. in 1931, during the height of Alcohol Prohibition, he got around it after being hit by an oncoming car. The doctor prescribed him 6 shots of alcohol at mealtimes.
- Milkshakes were originally alcoholic.
- U.S. television networks allow alcohol to be advertised as long as no one in the commercial is actually drinking it.