- The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
- Having an orgasm at
least 3 times a week
- cuts in half the likelihood
of coronary heart disease.
- During photosynthesis, plants emit light, called fluorescence, that humans can't see.
- A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
- There's a programming language which uses Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes as syntax.
- In 2009, Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
- For 11 years, a man photographed everything his right hand touched. He took over 970,900 photos, an average of 76 photos a day.
- NASA is developing 3D printed pizzas for astronauts.
- Popping bubble wrap makes you feel calmer and more awake, a study found.
- 68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome, the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
- Mother Teresa considered suffering a gift from God and was criticized for her clinics' lack of care and malnutrition of patients.
- The white stain on the surface of the famous painting "The Scream" is candle wax.
- A B-25 bomber aircraft crashed into the Empire State Building in 1945 killing 14 people.
- 5,840 people in the United States have a last name that ends with their first name, with Donald MacDonald being the most common.
- Mike Tyson caught Brad Pitt with his wife in the 1980s.
- A boulevard is a big, wide street with trees on both sides. A lane is a narrow, often rural road. A drive is long, winding, and scenic.