- An eagle can kill a deer and fly away with it.
- Rats first arrived in North America in the late 18th century onboard sailing ships that frequented East Coast seaports.
- Natural gas is odorless. The smell is added artificially for safety reasons.
- In his first few days in office, Barack Obama ordered the closing of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, but Congress prevented it.
- Originally, Beethoven wanted to dedicate his Symphony No. 3 to Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Steve Jobs last words were "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."
- In 2008, a real man called Walter White was among Alabama's Most Wanted list thanks to his thriving meth business.
- was also
- Mayans would take still-beating hearts of children and adults as sacrifice to their gods.
- Diphylleia grayi is know as a skeleton flower because its white petals go transparent when wet, but return to white when dry.
- In 2012, a Cleveland woman, arrested for a traffic infraction, was ordered to stand for 2 days holding a sign that read "Only an idiot would drive on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."
- The EU banned cheese made in Stilton to be called Stilton cheese.
- Justin Timberlake had a company figure out his concerts' carbon footprint and paid to have trees and bushes planted in those cities.
- Mexican scientists turned a shot of tequila into diamonds by heating it to 800˚C.
- A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20,000 calories a day.
- There are more left-handed people with IQs over 140 than right-handed people, a study found.
- arable land in past 40 years.
- 90% of Americans have prayed for healing at least once, a 2016 study found.
- of British teenagers believe Sir Winston Churchill was a fictional character.
- Anders Breivik, a Norweigan man convicted of killing 69 children, threatened to go on a hunger strike if his prison cell's PlayStation 2 wasn't upgraded to PS3.
- The Polar Bear's fur is not white but transparent.
- Gunpowder was discovered by Taoist alchemists who were searching for an elixir of immortality.