- Over 50,000 adults in America are missing.
- If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation, studies confirmed.
- Julius Caesar, Mark Antony and Octavian, all made pilgrimages to Alexander the Great's tomb in Alexandria.
- In Nevada, it is illegal to kiss with a mustache.
- It snows metal
- Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed, a research revealed.
- Nostradamus tried to study medicine twice and was expelled from both Universities.
- The average age
- for a first kiss
- is 15.
- "Rap God" by Eminem packs 1,560 words into a 6 min 4 sec song. That's over 4 words per second. It holds the world record for most words in a hit single.
- A man named Robert Lane named his two sons "Winner" and "Loser."
- Winner grew up to be a criminal, and Loser became a detective.
- In 1999, hackers revealed a security flaw in Hotmail allowing to log into any Hotmail account using the password "eh".
- Inventor Franz Reichelt died by jumping from the Eiffel Tower while testing a parachute of his own design.
- In 2015, a German man celebrated his birthday for 46 hours, the longest birthday ever, by travelling across time zones.
- The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
- Camels have three eyelids.
- making the pair the first
father and son to do so.
- The giant palm salamander can stick its tongue out 50 times faster than you can blink.
- Yahoo! was initially called "Jerry's guide to the world wide web".
- The world record in cycling backwards playing a violin is 60.45 kilometres in 5 hours 8 seconds.
- Every human being starts out as an asshole: it's the first part of the body to form in the womb.
- Mozart kept a diary of every incident when he heard someone fart.
- The average American spends
9 years watching TV.
- Almost half of adults in the U.S. have Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes, a study found.
- Nelson Mandela's father was a polygamist, having four wives, four sons and nine daughters. Nelson's mother was the third wife.
- Lynda Carter only had $25 in her bank account when she was cast as Wonder Woman in the 1970s series.
- A boulevard is a big, wide street with trees on both sides. A lane is a narrow, often rural road. A drive is long, winding, and scenic.
- The term "astronaut" comes from greek words that mean "star" and "sailor."