- Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
- When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
- Kissing someone is more sanitary
- than shaking hands, if you want to avoid a cold.
- Kissing can cause tooth decay.
- Instead of kissing, mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public, because kissing was considered sexual.
- The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
- is the science of kissing.
- The scientific term
for French kissing
- is cataglottism.
- The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
- The average person
spends two weeks of
his life Kissing.
- Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
- In Nevada, it is illegal to kiss with a mustache.
- The average age
- in the UK
- for a first kiss
- is 15.
- Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing, a study found.
- Kissing a baby on the ear can make it go deaf because of a condition known as "cochlear ear-kiss injury."
- The most searched tutorial on YouTube is "How to Kiss."
involves a total of
34 facial muscles
and 112 postural muscles.