- In 1983, the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4,000 each.
- Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia, headaches and confusion.
- have developed a way of
- charging mobile phones
- using urine.
- The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper, a former Motorola inventor.
is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
- 100,000 mobile phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
- 65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
- The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
- 99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
- The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
- 47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
- 47% of millennials said in a survey they sometimes use their Smartphones to avoid people around them.
- More people have died by taking selfies in 2015 than by shark attacks.
- 9% of Americans have used their phones during sex and 12% in the shower.
- 61% of Americans say they text while driving.