- Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- In 1983, the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4,000 each.
- Apple sold
340,000 iPhones per day
- Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
- In Japan, 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
- Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia, headaches and confusion.
- have developed a way of
- charging mobile phones
- using urine.
- The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper, a former Motorola inventor.
- Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
- Over 250 million Nokia 1100 devices were sold, making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history.
- 100,000 mobile phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
- More People In The World Have Mobile Phones Than Toilets.
- China has more internet users on mobile devices than on PCs.
- So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
- Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
- 65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
- The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
- 99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
- The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
- 47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
- Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
- In Malaysia, it's legal to divorce your partner via text message.
- 47% of millennials said in a survey they sometimes use their Smartphones to avoid people around them.