- Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
- The Quran, Islam's most sacred book, means “recitation” in Arabic.
- Islam believes to be the complete and universal version of a primordial faith revealed many times before through prophets like Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.
- Islam view heaven as a place of physical pleasures to come.
- There are two main denominations in Islam:
- Muslims use only the right hand for eating and drinking.
- There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
- A large number of Muslims sacrificed themselves to save Jews and fight Nazis in World War II.
- largest Islamic population.
- In 2001, Pope John Paul II entered and prayed in a mosque and even kissed the Qur'an to improve relations with Islam.
- The Mosque of Paris helped Jews escape the Nazis by giving them Muslim IDs during WW2.
- In 2006, The FBI planted an informant pretending to be a radical Muslim in a mosque, and the Muslims in the mosque reported him to the FBI.
- There's an empty place
- next to Muhammad's Tomb,
- Islam's main Prophet,
- reserved for Jesus.
- Amputation of hands or feet is the Islamic punishment for theft and highway robbery without homicide.
- The Burj Khalifa is so tall that residents above the 80th floor have to wait 2 to 3 minutes longer to end Ramadan.
- From 2000 to 2010, some 100,000 British people converted to Islam.