- Walt and Roy Disney formed Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio in 1923. In 1926, the name was changed to Walt Disney Studio.
- "Mortimer Mouse" was the original name of Mickey Mouse before Walt Disney's wife, Lillian, convinced him to change it.
- The First Disneyland Admission Ticket Ever Sold was purchased for US$1 in 1955.
- Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney theme park outside of the U.S. It was opened in April 1983.
- Every year, Walt Disney World's "Lost and Found" collects more than 6,000 cell phones, 3,500 digital cameras, and 18,000 hats.
- Disney owns 80% of ESPN.
- Until the year 2000, Disney theme park workers were forbidden from growing facial hair.
- The production of Disney's film Tangled was more expensive than Avatar's production.
- Doritos was originally born from the tortillas leftovers at Disneyland.