- Monkeys can count.
- Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
- The bonobo monkey, the closest relative to humans, is naturally bisexual.
- Monkeys are trained and employed as harvesters of large coconut plantations in Malaysia and Thailand.
- Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions, just like humans.
- Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
- Yoda, from Star Wars, was almost played by a monkey.
- A Colombian woman was raised by monkeys after being kidnaped and abandoned in the jungle as a child.
- Monkeys can be Machiavellian.
- Monkeys floss their teeth.
- The loudest howler monkeys have the tiniest testicles, a study found.