- McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
- McDonalds opens a new restaurant
- every 14.5 hours.
- McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
- McDonald's is the world's largest distributor of toys.
- McDonald's' golden arches are recognized by more people than the cross.
- The Queen of England owns a McDonald's near Buckingham Palace.
- McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
- McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
- In 2005, a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
- It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
- McDonald's used to sell pizza in the 70s.
- McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people if they come on horseback.
- Over 80,000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
- There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona, Arizona.
- A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
- In Japan, Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
- McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
- If you live in the U.S., you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
- You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
- To earn enough to buy a Big Mac, the average person in India has to work almost 6 hours.
- 75% of all sesame seeds grown in Mexico end up on McDonald's hamburger buns.
- About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
- McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016, for first time ever.
has been employed
has been employed
first menu items
were hot dogs,