- Apple is the world's largest IT company by revenue and total assets, and the world's second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
- Apple has over 115,000 employees around the world.
- Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125,000 a year.
- Apple sold
340,000 iPhones per day
- Apple earns US$300,000 per minute.
- Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.
- Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
- Apple has more operating cash
- than the
- Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
- Apple has 475 retail stores in 17 countries, as of 2016.
- The World's most
- valuable brands are
- Apple, Microsoft,
- The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks, but they failed to see its potential.
- If you use iTunes, you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
- Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
- You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
- The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it's bulletproof.
- 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
- Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
- In 1986, Apple launched a clothing line.
- Rounded corners on rectangular electronic devices have been patented in the U.S. by Apple.
- Only 30 to 50 of the original Apple 1 computers still exist, with originals selling for over US$50,000.