- JFK was the 35th President of the U.S. from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.
- JFK died younger than any other U.S. president to date.
- JFK's application to Harvard was just 5 sentences long.
- During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President, John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
- has been the
- only Roman Catholic
- U.S. president.
- John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957, although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
- In 1962, John F Kennedy secretly installed a taping system in the White House.
- Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
- JFK's last child, Patrick, died two days after birth in August 1963.
- C.S. Lewis, Aldous Huxley, and John F. Kennedy died on the same day.
- As one of his first presidential acts, JFK asked Congress to create the Peace Corps.
- Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
- JFK was the first person born in the 20th century to serve as U.S. president.
- JFK is credited as the founder of the
- In 1961, a little girl wrote a letter to JFK asking if Santa Claus was OK during the Soviet's nuclear testing at the North Pole. Kennedy wrote back to her saying that he spoke with Santa and that he's okay.
- Due to a lack of family and friends in attendance at his funeral, the pallbearers of Lee Harvey Oswald's casket were reporters.
- A 62% majority of Americans believe that JFK was killed in a conspiracy and that there was an official cover up.
- JFK was the first President to have been a Boy Scout.
- The CIA is supposed to release the JFK assassination records to the public no later than October 26, 2017.