- Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
- A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body, according to a scientific survey.
- The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that, it represented foliage.
- It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
- Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
- 2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket, according to a survey.
- A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
- In 2014, a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
- of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
- "Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
- The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
- Sanskrit has 96 words
- for "love"
- ancient Persian has 80
- Biological models of sex tend to view love as a mammalian drive, much like hunger or thirst.
- Cuddling with your partner can significantly relieve pain and improve the healing of bruises due to the increased release in oxytocin.
- Looking at a photo of a loved one reduces pain by 44%, a study found.
- A series of studies found that couples who were more grateful toward each other were more likely to still be together 9 months later.
- The average human will spend 6.8% of their lives socializing with someone they love, or the equivalent of around 1,769 days.
- Those who wear nothing in bed are more content in their relationships than those who cover up, according to a poll.
- Ronald Reagan's
- pet name for
- Nancy Reagan
- was ‘Mommy Poo Pants'.